Native English teacher
We are currently looking for either full-time or part-time native English teachers (more positions available).
- TEFL / CELTA / DELTA / TESOL certification (we accept on-site courses)
- teaching experience is welcome
- EU citizenship or Czech business licence
- time flexibility - especially mornings and evenings
- willingness to teach at different places within Pragueaching experience
We expect our candidates to be energetic, reliable and motivated persons with modern approach to teach.
Starting date: ASAP (October 2012).
- full-time or part-time schedule depending on your availability
- attractive pay and other benefits according to our Motivational and Benefit Program (free Czech lessons, travel pass reimbursement etc.)
- long-term cooperation
- wide range of courses: General English, preparatory courses for British exams, Business English, Business Skills, Legal English, Medical English etc.
- further career opportunities in methodology and teaching resource development
- regular training seminars
- lesson planning materials and personal support from our Academic Department
- friendly and supportive environment
- well-equipped library with more than 3000 titles
- study room with free internet access
Do you want to join our growing multinational teaching team? Do not hesitate, just send us your CV and cover letter via email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to our cooperation!