Test de français international
We offer the TFI exam to students in individual and in-company courses. For more information, please contact email@example.com, or +420 210 084 255.
TFI is an international language exam in French for communication in a business environment
Caledonian School is an authorized testing centre for the TFI (Test de Français International) international language exam in the Czech Republic.
What is the TFI international language exam?
TFI international language exam is an independent and objective form of testing.
TFI is internationally recognized by language schools, multinational corporations and other institutions. It was developed by the American institution ETS which also created and organizes the TOEFL language exam.
This international language exam measures the ability of non-native French-speaking people to use French in everyday work activities. Currently, its English variant, TOEIC, is being used by more than 4000 companies all over the world. More than 3 million people take this test every year.
What is the goal of the TFI international language exam?
The goal of TFI international exam is to test the students' ability to communicate in an international business environment.
What are the advantages of the TFI international exam?
- each student gains a number of points reflecting their knowledge – this means that students cannot fail the exam
- you do not have to wait long for results, you will receive them within 14 working days
- the exam objectively evaluates the level of French, as it is used in an international work environment
- students do not have to attend a special preparatory course, classes are taught with regular course books, only model Practice Tests are used
- the price is very reasonable
- exam dates are flexible
- employer can set a certain level of points required for various positions
For which language levels is TFI suitable?
International language exam TFI is suitable for all the language levels according to the Common European Framework. Each student gains a number of points reflecting their knowledge – this means that students cannot fail the exam.
What does TFI consist of?
You can find more information at www.toeic.com or www.ets.org or www.toeic-europe.com.
International language exam TFI is only written. The test is divided into two parts (listening and reading – each part consists of 100 questions) and takes about 2.5 hours to complete. The total evaluation ranges from 10 to 990 points. Due to its range, its creators believe that the test is able to test both passive (reading, listening) and active (speaking, writing) knowledge in detail.